suruchi verma

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Some lines for him.....

 Though I m strong nd independent but I want u to be always by my side

Though I m fragile sometimes but I want u to wipe my tears if ever I cried

Though I m moody sometimes but i always want  to  show u my real mood inside

Though I m down to earth but I want u to be my pride

I barely trust people around but I want u as the only one I confide

I might be at times very confused nd restless but God may always keep u satisfied

So lets promise to be happy always As from now our joys nd sorrows will coincide

We both will grow older around the sacred knot which is soon going to be tied

U being the groom to be and I m blessed to be ur bride

No comments:

Post a Comment